Satin Musings

Satin Musings

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Watchers





 


Have you ever watched? Watch what? You ask attempting to sound completely innocent and naive but you know exactly what I'm asking. If you haven't, would you like to?Would you like to watch a man as he fucks a woman? Or how about watching him fuck two? Or a woman fucking another woman? Or two men fucking a woman?Would you like to watch someone fuck your husband or your wife while you watch from the corner in the bedroom, masturbating? Would you like to be watched? I do. I enjoy it very much, it excites me to know that a man is getting a hard on simply by watching me masturbate. Or fuck another. I like to fuck women, but I like fucking a man most of all. It excites me to watch him as he goes from limp and useless to hard and throbbing in 2.1 seconds.lol I like to hold the limp cock in my hand and feel it getting hard there. It excites me. Oh the knowledge of knowing I have the power to make you hard. That excites me. I admit it; I like to watch two women licking each other, running their tongues slowly through their splits and watch as cum drips from them.
But I like watching a man as he releases his cum from his cock most of all. I like to watch the cum drip from his cock as it is aimed for my lips, and anticipating tongue. I like to watch a man as he fucks me. I have a mirror above my bed, and on both side walls just for that occasion.   As you fuck me, I can look up and watch as your cock slip into my pussy or I can look to each side for a view there, and did I mention the front view? I love to watch my tits jiggle as we move together in the midst of a hard fuck. I like to watch.
What if there were creatures from another world watching humans fuck? They are almost invisible and  sitting in the room as you and your lover fuck? But will Watchers be satisfied with just watching?
Find out in my next book to be released in the near future. The Watchers; coming to earth soon, to watch us fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Gwendolyn, that is a very erotic notion,but frightening. Are they coming to earth to kill us too?

    ReplyDelete