Satin Musings

Satin Musings

Friday, July 31, 2015

Hello, everyone. I know it's been awhile, but I am working my way back and will hopefully be posting often. In the meantime, I wanted to come by and let you know what I've been up to.
For now, I am rewriting my stories to please a wider range of audiences at Amazon- changing the step-relations issues;), but don't fear. If you are one of my wonderful readers who like reading the step-relations type stories, I am vigorously looking for a place to sell these. As a result, I am redoing my covers as well.
In the meantime, if you need a small dosage of Gwendolyn today, come by facebook today at 1pm Eastern Time for the Erotica Dirty Dozen Boss Joe Release Day Party, for my friend Taabia's release.


Send me a private message on Facebook or email me at satincummings@gmail.com with your facebook link and I'll shoot you an invite. I am on at 2 pm, but it will be 1 pm Eastern. 
So, come on by today, beginning at 10 am and have some fun with some great Erotica Authors and meet some new ones. 
Hope to see you there! Have a great day! ~Gwendolyn Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment