Satin Musings

Satin Musings

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Self-Love

 Love and Sex comes in many of ways, if you don't know what I mean, then soon, you shall see. As a woman, I love  having a man fill my inner sanctum with his masculinity. Ooh, how I love to feel it between my thighs, filling me, driving in, pulling out, driving in again, and again, over and over. I love that moment just before I lose control, and I can't hold back the dam anymore.If the man does his job well,  the warm, creamy river flows from me, making my body to quake, and shiver, causing ripple effects, and I flow on and on.
Then... There's the tongue tango, as I call it, and oooh, it is oh so nice, and feels very good. I equally like feeling her lips on my center, pleasing me in just the right spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment