Satin Musings

Satin Musings

Monday, October 3, 2011

Your Fountain; Your Spring

Your fountain; Your Spring

You turn me on 
Your words are like water in a desert 
I am in great need of drink
I come in search of your spring that 
quenches me and I come to the 
brink 
Oh your drink satisfies me but now I'm lost
I want to drink from your fountain on and on but I cannot stay at the 
fulfilling fountain, too high is the cost
So I drink as much as I can while I have you
then you're gone 
leaving me thirsty, eager for another drink
It will never be as I want it to be
but I must be satisfied with what it is
the hunger, the thirst, the desire, the few precious moments 
that I have you with me to quench my  my desire
for you until hopefully I can drink  from your overflowing fountain 
again


No comments:

Post a Comment